The answer, I was sent

You are the little puzzle piece
That has gently set me free
Complete and happy
Forever now
My puzzle piece and me

🙂

One Reply to “Puzzle Piece”

1. This is only a guess, but I think I may know what yourlittle puzzle piece is. A few days before he had his ticker rewired “Husband” stated, with odd enthusiasm, that his junk was as scrunched up as his hands, so puzzle piece seems like an apt analogy. Speaking of **ck he’s a helluva guy: he’s funny af, he challenged a 100 yr old lady to a Nustep race at our gym. And he keeps putting it off, I think he may be doubtful about his chances for victory. He’s a financial genius, he saved me racks and rackses in taxes by setting up my banking in Jersey and the Caymans. He’s a tremendous asset to our gang, he handles transport from Nayarit and SWIM cuts the dope right in the drum of his cement mixer. That’s how big we doin it! If you’ve bought high quality tar in Highland you’ve tried our stuff. ¡El Cartel De Calle Cuarenta-cinco haste muerte! I know B*ck feels the same, he’s loyal to his set. Lastly, he’s the mastermind behind the hottest new fitness craze, See Diff. It’s called that bc you’re guaranteed to see a difference within two weeks. Each day you do your normal workout in the am, optimally to include chopping it up with your buddies abt what tv shows you’re watching and10 minutes (approximately 72 rotations) on the armcycle, then you walk the cart paths of your local municipal golf course, then, and this is key, you take 14 ex-lax tablets. Do that every day and you’ll lose 5 kilos in 10 days and see a difference in a fortnight.