10 More

10 More

My calendar informs me it’s December 15th, so hmmmm, let’s see now, yep ! YEP ! 10 more days until Christmas and yippee !! today !! it gets real. I will turn my car radio to an official holiday station to listen to the delightfully endless variety of holly jolly tunes. I will begin the wrapping of gifts that arrived way too early for me to care if they were wrapped or not. I will organize the menu of just who is bringing what to the eve of the big day. I will prepare my brain for the inevitable trip to the grocery store to grab those last few items. I will debate making more cookies to add to our overload of cookies and desserts … and  … there’s only 10 more days until Christmas !!  dontcha just  ADORE the rush of !! I’ll never get everything done !! and  WHY IN THE WORLD DO I ALWAYS WAIT SO LONG ?!??

!! weeeeee !!

Today also means I’ve given you, who prepare early, enough time to sit back, relax and think about anyone you might have missed on that long list of gift giving. Or maybe you think you should have a just in case someone gives me something and I never gave them a thought backup. Or maybe you have a friend who exclaims !! HELP !! I don’t know what to get so and so !! Or MAYBE you love these stories of mine soooooo much, you want to share these cuties YEAR ROUND  !!

well YAY and THANKS and here you gooooooo …

children's books

Smile is on an adventure to change the world by passing out grins. This is a fun, interactive story, with Smile asking questions and seeking suggestions from the reader along the way.

A sad, little character named TearDrop talks directly to the reader about this sometimes overwhelming emotion and with the reader’s help, Teardrop is happy once again.

Nicey explains how incredibly simple it is and how happy one feels to share kindness with others.

shy, taps into this reserved emotion with the acknowledgement that it is very ok to be quiet and unassuming. Explained in simple, reassuring words and colorful pictures, shy is sure to comfort a bashful someone’s heart.

Bubbles describes situations in which the reader might feel nervous. Interactive and compassionate, Bubbles explains how everyone in the world, at some moment or another, feels this perfectly natural sensation !!

& !! ta-da !! conveniently linked you are !!  but you better hop to it ’cause there’s only 10 MORE DAYS until Christmas !!

& ! hooray !

It’s time to get busy.

🙂